Jaguar India has opened bookings for the diesel variant of the Jaguar XE entry-segment luxury sedan. The Jaguar XE will now offer a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 177 brake horsepower. The new variant joins the petrol options already available across all Jaguar XE variants. Bookings are now open for the diesel variant, on which you can read the official release below.
JAGUAR LAND ROVER INDIA OPENS BOOKINGS FOR DIESEL VARIANT OF THE JAGUAR XE IN INDIA
Jaguar today announced that it has started accepting bookings for the diesel variant of the Jaguar XE in India. With an unrivalled combination of dynamic design, performance and luxurious interiors, the new variant will be powered by a 2.0l (litre) diesel engine that delivers a power output of 132 kW. This is in addition to the 2.0l (litre) petrol engine already on sale in India since February 2016.
Rohit Suri, Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
“In the past one year, Jaguar XE has gained immense popularity and success in the Indian market and we are now pleased to offer the choice of diesel to our customers.”
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireMercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look
- Biggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014