The latest sales figures are in for Tata Motors Group's global sales figures, posting a two percent decline in overall unit numbers taking all divisions of the Tata Motors Group into consideration. In this number, while passenger vehicles have improved by one percent, the fall of eight percent in commercial vehicles and of the Tata Daewoo group accounted for most of the decline. It is not yet clear if GST rates have affected in the eventual fluctation of sales figures.
Read the complete press release below
New Delhi, July 12, 2017: The Tata Motors Group global wholesales in June 2017, including Jaguar Land Rover, were at 90,966 nos., lower by 2%, over June 2016.
Global wholesales of all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in June 2017 were at 30,241 nos., lower by 8%, over June 2016.
Global wholesales of all passenger vehicles in June 2017 were at 60,725 nos., higher by 1%, compared to June 2016.
Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 49,422 vehicles (*JLR number for June 17 includes CJLR volumes of 6,966 units). Jaguar wholesales for the month were 12,463 vehicles, while Land Rover wholesales for the month were 36,959 vehicles.
*CJLR – It is a JV between JLR and Chery Automobiles and is an unconsolidated subsidiary for JLR.
Other Popular Deals
- Mahindra E2O at Auto Expo 2014Auto Expo 2014: Car Tech in Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes Benz S-Class at Auto Expo 2014BMW i8 at Auto Expo 2014
- Tech in Range Rover Sport at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Hyundai Santa Fe at Auto Expo 2014
- First Look: 2017 Maruti Suzuki DzireMercedes Benz E220d Long Wheelbase: First Look
- Biggest upcoming car launches in India for tech enthusiasts...Best cars under Rs. 10 lac for tech lovers
- Tech in Range Rover Evoque at Auto Expo 2014Tech in Renault Koleos at Auto Expo 2014