Tata Sky has introduced its first ever ‘Daily Recharge,’ voucher empowering subscribers to pay only for the days they watched TV. The service allows a minimum recharge value starting at Rs.8/-, making it the smallest denomination of recharge voucher in the television viewing sector globally.
Commenting on the revolutionary concept, Mr. Harit Nagpal, MD & CEO, Tata Sky, said: “We are confident that the introduction of Tata Sky’s ‘Daily Recharge’ will gain traction across the nation. The ‘Daily Recharge’ option available at Rs. 8, 10, 20, 50 and 100 enables us to put power in the consumer’s hands to choose their level of convenience. It also elevates the DTH sector by redefining the pace of digitization and reach to markets nationwide.”
"With the understanding that there is a demand in smaller towns and villages for bite sized consumption (much like shampoo sachets and small sized mobile recharges), the ‘Daily Recharge’ card enables Tata Sky to make inroads into these untapped markets. Moreover, with digitization phase III still a year away, this plan should help accelerate acceptance of DTH sector in India," points out the company in a release.
Even as Tata Sky is going premium with its 4K services, the new scheme is aimed at smaller cities and towns -- which is a huge untapped market for the DTH service providers.
Other Popular Deals
- Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass headsThe 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....
- The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000The 11 best IEM headphones under Rs. 1,500
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best music oriented IEMs under Rs. 2000Transit by Soen Audio