Skullcandy has announced a new pair of wireless headphones. Called the Method Wireless, the headphones are priced at Rs. 5,299. The headphones sport a flexible and lightweight FlexSport collar as well as Pureclean technology, which the company claims to keep the earbuds clean. The company also says that the Method Wireless headphones can offer up to eight hours of battery life.
Read the complete press release below
Skullcandy®, the performance and lifestyle audio brand founded at the intersection of music, sports, technology, and creative culture, is expanding its sports performance category with Method® Wireless, a Bluetooth® version of Method®, its best selling sport earbud.
“Our research shows that while the benefits of wireless are most obvious in the application of sport, many consumers still use their day-today earbuds. They report insufficient fit and durability, and as a result, are missing the potential for a better workout experience,” said Amlan Bhattacharjya, founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. “Because music can fuel better performance and satisfaction, there’s a consumer need for stable, durable and comfortable wireless sport earbuds. Method Wireless delivers on these expectations.”
The new Method Wireless comes packed with features, including a flexible and lightweight FlexSport™ collar. Because the collar enables reduced part count in the earbuds, the buds themselves are lightweight, stable and comfortable in ear. DualLock™ technology provides added stability and supports a comfortable noise-isolating fit for longer workouts. Pureclean® technology is blended into the eargel to keep them clean. Method Wireless, which also comes in a women’s model, includes up to 8 hours of battery life, and sweat-resistance as well as built-in microphone and call, track and volume controls within easy reach.
Skullcandy sport performance is designed to meet the demands of high intensity interval training—a common training methodology shared across Skullcandy’s diverse roster of athletes, including Thiago Silva, the ambassador featured in our Method Wireless campaign. The result is products that enhance even the most intense workouts through category-leading durability, stability and audio quality. The construction of the earbuds, which includes sonically welded parts to keep out moisture like sweat and rain, enable best-in-class durability, while proprietary fit technologies work together to keep your wireless earbuds securely in place. Method Wireless, the latest addition to Skullcandy Sport Performance, is available now online and at select retailers nationwide for INR 5,299.
Other Popular Deals
- Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass headsThe 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....
- The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000The 11 best IEM headphones under Rs. 1,500
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best music oriented IEMs under Rs. 2000Transit by Soen Audio