Skullcandy has launched the Grind Wireless Bluetooth headphones in India. Priced at Rs. 6,499, the headphone will be exclusively available at Tata Croma stores for 1 month. The Grind Wireless features an integrated amplifer, which the company claims to provide a higher power power rating and less distortion. The microphone as well as the call, track and volume controls are integrated into the right cup of the headphones. Skullcandy also claims that the Grind Wireless headphones will offer 12-hours of battery life.
Amlan Bhattacharjya, Founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd stated, “Our wireless product innovations were well-received in 2015. GrindTM Wireless will continue our mission to launch headphone in style that change consumers' expectations of Bluetooth® product's aesthetics and acoustic performance.”
The introduction of Bluetooth headphones may be a very good idea considering the fact that certain smartphone manufacturers have started removing the 3.5mm headphone jack. LeEco has already ditched the 3.5mm jack in its Le 2 and Le Max 2 smartphones, while the recently unveiled Moto Z also doesn’t feature the jack. There are also reports that Apple may also remove the port in the upcoming iPhone 7 smartphone.
Other Popular Deals
- Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass headsThe 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....
- The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000The 11 best IEM headphones under Rs. 1,500
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best headphones in India under Rs. 2,000Transit by Soen Audio