Audeze, the high end headphone manufacturer known for its planar magnetic drivers has introduced a new addition to its lineup – the SINE on-ear headphone. The SINE is supposed to be the lightest headphone from the Audeze stables to date. The SINE is also a product of Audeze’s long standing partnership with BMW DesignWorks studios. Some of its optional features include a Lightning cable that can do 24-bit digital signal through a DSP and DAC directly from an iPhone. Having tried some of Audeze’s previous high end SKUs that cost upwards of a Rs.1,00,000, we’re quite excited to get these in for a full review. Stay tuned for the review, and in the meantime you can read the specifications and full press release below:
|Transducer type||Planar magnetic|
|Magnetic arrays||Single-sided Fluxor|
|Transducer size||80 x 70mm|
|Max power handling||6W|
|Sound pressure level||>120dB|
|Frequency response||10Hz – 50kHz|
|THD||<1% full spectrum @ 100dB|
|Optimal power requirement||500mW – 1W|
Audeze Launches SINE Planar Magnetic On-Ear Headphones in India
Audeze, a leader in best-in-class premium audio, is pleased to announce the launch of its new planar magnetic headphones, the SINE in India. Combining revolutionary acoustic engineering and beautiful craftsmanship to provide the ultimate in audio, the SINE Headphones are the first of the new generation of on-ear planar magnetic headphones on the market. The lightest Audeze headphones to date, the SINE headphones offer exceptional sound quality and comfort. They fold flat for portability.
The SINE headphones feature Audeze's renowned Fluxor® planar magnetic technology with Fazor® Elements and Uniforce® Diaphragms to provide a highly efficient yet lightweight headphone, with very low distortion, good bass, a seductive midrange, crisp extended high frequencies, and excellent imaging.
Audeze's fully integrated Apple Lightning cable is also an option for the SINE headphones. The exclusive Lightning cable streams a complete 24-bit digital signal through a high quality DSP and DAC to offer better sound quality directly from the iPhone. The built in microphone can be used for phone calls or Skype and is SIRI compatible.
Keeping with the acclaimed Audeze aesthetic, the SINE headpones' advanced transducer technology is coupled with BMW DesignWorks USA's fine craftsmanship for the ultimate audio and visual experience.
The Audeze Sine is available for purchase online at Headphone Zone at an MRP of Rs. 39,990/- for the Sine with a Cipher cable, and Rs. 34,990/- for the standard audio cable version.
Other Popular Deals
- Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass headsThe 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....
- The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000The 11 best IEM headphones under Rs. 1,500
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best music oriented IEMs under Rs. 2000Transit by Soen Audio