Astell&Kern have entered the Indian markets in an exclusive partnership with Indian distributor Ferrari Video and their retail brand, Headphone Zone. Their current line up of music players, the AK Jr, the AK320, the AK300, and their flagship AK380 are now officially available in India with prices ranging from Rs. 34,990 to Rs. 2,49,990.
Astell&Kern is a high-end audiophile brand by iriver which offers Hi-Fi audio systems supposedly capable of playing Mastering Quality Sound (MQS). MQS refers to high resolution digital music recording studio formats.
Astell&Kern music players claim to have the ability to decode and convert files to an HD format. Astell&Kern boasts native support for MQS (24-bit / 33 - 192kHz), which is as close as it gets to recording studio quality. MQS delivers about 6.5 times more detail than conventional music players.
Along with their flagship products, Astell&Kern have also released some high-end audio accessories.
The Cradle for the AK300, AK320 and AK380 players provides USB data transfer and charging capabilities. The Cradle also provides stereo balance and analogue output by means of three-pin XLR type connectors. The AK CD-RIPPER is their desktop CD-Ripper which is a CD-ROM drive that can rip CDs directly into their player’s in-built memory.
Other Popular Deals
- Best budget earphones under Rs. 1,500 for bass headsThe 10 best portable wireless Bluetooth speakers under Rs....
- The 6 best headphones under Rs. 3,000The 11 best IEM headphones under Rs. 1,500
- Best high-end speakers for your PC under Rs. 15,000The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 10,000
- The best 2K and 4K monitors to buy in IndiaCES 2015: The best wireless Bluetooth headphones and...
- The Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under Rs. 5,000Best gaming monitors to buy in India
- Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q UHD 32-inch MonitorHome entertainment projectors to buy
- HMDX JAM PartyHome entertainment projectors worth buying
- Best music oriented IEMs under Rs. 2000Transit by Soen Audio