Popular mobile app, Flipboard, is now available on the web. The company announced the launch of Flipboard.com in a mail sent to users and also through a blog post. The app has been popular among smartphone users, in fact, it is so popular that Samsung signed a partnership with Flipboard, making it a part of its flagship devices. Flipboard shows up as an entire screen on devices like the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5, functioning a lot like HTC’s BlinkFeed.
Click here to go to the Flipboard website.
In fact, many users who like HTC’s Blinkfeed, but don’t have an HTC device, have used Flipboard to get similar functionality. The app lets you integrate your social networks into it and brings an aggregation of stories from your social network feeds along with news from other sources as well.
Flipboard had originally been developed as an iOS app, but quickly came to the Android and even the Windows app stores. The new Flipboard Desktop has a responsive layout, which changes based on screen sizes. The web version will have all the content that is available on the mobile app, along with features like sharing on social networks etc.
You can read the company's full blog post here.
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer