It’s one thing to launch a new app, it’s another to create an advertisement that goes viral. Yatra.com has posted an advertisement for their new Flight Web Check-In app, which not only pokes fun at the President of the Jawaharlal Nehru University Students’ Union, Kanhaiya Kumar, but also at our infactuation with the window seat on a flight.
The advertisement shows a lookalike of student union president, Kanhaiya Kumar unable to get his preferred window seat as all the seats are booked. The actor then grabs a microphone and delivers a rousing speech about having the freedom to choose their own seat while copying the mannerism of Kumar almost to a tee. He then mobilizes everyone to join him with chants of “azaadi”. The advertisement ends with a voiceover that tells the people, “don’t do naarebaazi, just do samajhdaari” and urges them to download the app. Hopefully, the new app will let us sit in the coveted window seat so that we can continue to take pretty pictures to post on Facebook and Instagram.
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer