Yahoo had launched the Aviate launcher for Android platform earlier this year. The launcher automatically arranges your applications on your mobile phone and aggregates your personal and data.
Yahoo Labs and Aviate have now released interesting infographic on user behaviour. The data shows what kind of apps are used at what time of a day. According to the infographic, Google Maps usage shoots during the peaks later in the day, while clock app peaks in the morning and at night.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer