Microsoft has introduced a new cross platform photo sharing application called Xim. The app, available for Windows Phone, Android and iOS, lets users share pictures with a group of friends nearby. The app lets you share pictures from your device and cloud accounts.
Only one person needs to download the application in order for everyone to participate. You can invite friends through your contact list, email or phone number. The app lets you select photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or OneDrive. If you friends have also added the Xim app, they can add photos or people to the Xim and easily extend the conversation. The images delete themselves after a certain time. However, you can save a photo by a long press.
Xim is currently available for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices. Microsoft says the app works in most web browsers as well. The app will be initially rolled out in US and Canada only, but plans to add additional country support shortly.
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer