Bharti Airtel claims its cross platform music streaming app Wynk has gone past 1 lakh downloads in four days of its launch.
In a press release, Airtel says the app saw traction on both Google and Apple app stores. Airtel also highlighted some interesting trends such as:
Songs from Salman Khan starrer Kick were the most searched even as Tu Meri from the upcoming Hrithik Roshan starrer Bang Bang was streamed the most
While pop sensation Yo Yo Honey Singh topped as the most popular artist on the app, Shakira is the only International artist to be among the top 10 in category and interestingly yesteryear star Kishore Kumar ranked 3rd.
“With Wynk we wanted to bring to music lovers a superior product that offers a complete bouquet across genres. I am confident that we will continue to enhance the user experience on Wynk thereby delighting customers each day,” Srinivasan Gopalan, Director – Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel.
Airtel had launched Wynk music streaming application last week. Featuring over 1 million songs, the app competes against the likes of Hungama, Saavn and Gaana.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer