Swiftkey's new keyboard f'r Android allows thee to writeth in Shakespearean language. known as ShakeSpeak, the keyboard uses predictive tech to conv'rt text into a Shakespearean tongue.
Translation: Swiftkey’s new keyboard for Android allows you to write in Shakepearean language. Known as ShakeSpeak, the keyboard uses predictive technology to convert text into the Shakespearean tongue. According to a blog post by the company, Swifkey’s engineers have analysed the complete works of Shakespeare to develop the keyboard.
“Our language experts have been hard at work analyzing Shakespeare’s complete works, from Macbeth to TheMerry Wives of Windsor, and Twelfth Night to The Tempest, enabling you to inject an authentic Elizabethan touch to the way you write. Similar to the SwiftKey app, the ShakeSpeak keyboard will learn from you as you type – keep a look out for some of his most popular phrases that are dotted throughout the app,” wrote Swiftkey.
The keyboard isn’t really meant to be useful right now, but can make for a fun conversation with Shakespeare loving friends. It doesn’t seem to work very well with modern language, which is quite expected. The screenshot below shows a sample using the keyboard, while the first paragraph of this story has been generated by a convertor online. You can download the keyboard for Android, here.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer