On Wednesday, Phoneradar reported that WhatsApp, the popular messaging app, will add more features in the coming weeks. WhatsApp has recently added new features including end-to-end encryption and file sharing features. Undoubtedly, the aim is to provide an all-inclusive service platform to users. On this note, Facebook-owned WhatsApp will soon have ‘Callback’, Zip sharing and Voicemail features.
WhatsApp for iOS and Android will soon get a ‘call back’ feature. This enables users to call back people with one tap, without having to open the app. The button will appear in the notification panel, next to the WhatsApp missed call notification.
The new Voicemail feature will enable users to record and send voicemails to contacts, which will show up even when the user is on a WhatsApp voice call. In addition, this feature will allow to record and share ‘in-call audio’.
Lastly, after allowing users to send PDFs, DOCs, Sheets and Slide, WhatsApp will soon have a zip file sharing feature. Zip files are compressed folders that compress large files, and this will make WhatsApp more versatile. Alongside these, the much anticipated video calling feature might turn up in the next update, starting with iOS devices.
At present, there is no news on when exactly WhatsApp will roll out these new features, but we may expect them soon.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer