WhatsApp has a new update which brings with it the ability to share files on the messaging platform using Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox and OneDrive. Users can now share their photos and videos stored on these platforms, directly from the WhatsApp chat interface. The process is simple and following are the steps to share files from Google Drive, iCloud Dropbox or OneDrive:
Tap on the arrow icon that leads to the photos and videos library, on the WhatsApp chat interface.
Tap on the 'Choose from another app' option at the bottom
Select the drive account you want to share images/video from and then select the relevant file to start sharing.
The update also includes the ability to Zoom in on videos while they are playing. With the new update, WhatsApp has also added an option to choose a solid colour background for the chat interface. Currently, this update is only available for iOS users. Android users will have to wait for the same, a little longer.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer