WhatsApp has updated its app to include new features like text formatting and improved file sharing. However, this version of the app is only available for users who have signed up for the Beta program. The text formatting feature in WhatsApp v2.12.535 will allow users to send messages in bold or italics. To send a message in bold, send the text in between asterisks (*), and for italics, the message will need to be sent in between underscores(_). The message with the formatted text should be seen on your device, and any other device with the same version of WhatsApp.
The new update has also improved the app's file sharing feature. The latest update lets users send PDF files from not just the device’s internal storage, but also from Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive accounts. In addition, users can also send Docs, Sheets, and Slides from Google Drive, but they will be automatically be converted into a PDF file before being sent. Earlier this month, WhatsApp added the ability to share photos and videos stored on the user’s Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, and OneDrive accounts.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer