The updated version contains several bug fixes when compared to the previous Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) 2017 Update 4 release. Information about new features of previous release you can find under the following link.
- What's new in Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) 2017 Update 4
- Added support for Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2017.
- Added graph/matmult example to demonstrate support for compute offload to Intel(R) Graphics Technology in the flow graph API.
- The "compiler" build option now allows to specify a full path to the compiler.
Changes affecting backward compatibility:
- Constructors for many classes, including graph nodes, concurrent containers, thread-local containers, etc., are declared explicit and cannot be used for implicit conversions anymore.
- Added a workaround for bug 16657 in the GNU C Library (glibc) affecting the debug version of tbb::mutex.
- Fixed a crash in pool_identify() called for an object allocated in another thread.
Intel TBB 2017 U5 is available as a part of Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta and is installed with Parallel STL, an implementation of the C++ standard library algorithms with support for execution policies. For more information about Parallel STL, see Getting Started and Release Notes.
For more such intel resources and tools from Intel on Game, please visit the Intel® Game Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices