Samsung has launched a new social network called Waffle. Waffle allows users to post a photo and then friends can post their own photos around the original in a grid-like fashion. The grid resembles a waffle, hence the name. The idea is that it will allow users to add their relatable content to someone else’s content and vice versa to create a “communal graffiti.” The grids are technically infinite, so images can continue to expand in all directions.
The app is developed by C-Lab, a program that allows Samsung’s employees to develop and test new products. Joseph Kim, Creative Leader for Waffle states, “Waffle enables users to add their own perspective to someone else’s content, and vice versa. ,”These doodles, images and messages converge into entirely new content.” The Waffle app is currently available in Beta for Android and if it is successful, it’s possible Samsung may release it on iOS in the future.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer