VJTI and L&T present Technovanza powered by Red Hat Linux co- powered by Mumbai Mirror, is going to be held on 26th , 27th and 28th December, 2015. Every year VJTI Technovanza conducts highly popular and innovative events. Technovanza, one of the most awaited techno-management festivals of the year, brings its most exciting events for the first time ever like ‘Innovation Spotlight’ presented by Mumbai Mirror, which is a startup and internship expo, with 60 participating startups providing 300+ internships to students. The festival will be inaugurated by Mr. K. Ramakrishanan, senior Vice-President of L&T and will be graced by eminent personalities on the three days like Mr. Piyush Goyal, Dr. Kiran Bedi, Mr. Harsha Bhogle and Mrs. Anita Bhogle, Mr. Dilip Chhabria, Mr. Rahul Yadav, Mr. Sam Pitroda, Mr. D. Sivanandhan, Mr. Srijan Pal Singh to name a few which is open for all the visitors.
In its first ever attempt in Mumbai, VJTI Technovanza introduces an inter-college competition, which will see participants from 150+ colleges from all over the country to win the prestigious “College Cup” trophy. The students of VJTI are divided into three houses according to their branches to compete for their “House Cup”.
Technovanza in its 16th edition strives to realize its vision of ‘Taking Technology to the Society’. “Maker’s square” provides the perfect platform for makers to display their projects and exhibits which covers the concepts of many fields of engineering in a very interesting manner. Various mega events of Technovanza like Robowars, IC Engines, VJ Robotics Challenge and Rubik’s Cube Mumbai Open (RCMO) are attractions for technocrats. RCMO is an international event in association with the World Cube Association (WCA) in which participants come from different countries all over the globe for this grand cube tussle. In addition to this, there are various fun events for the visitors like Virtual Reality LAN games, Online Poker, Segway Track and many more. Technovanza has grown tremendously in its 15 year journey of national level festival, which experienced the footfall of 25000 people last year and still attracts ‘Techno Enthusiasts’ from varied age groups, social strata and disciplines and hopes to see itself emerge as a strong symbol of innovation and engineering excellence for the technical society in the coming years.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer