We will describe, with C and Fortran examples, new opportunities for performance-enhancing vectorization provided by the Intel® AVX-512 instruction set on the processor code named Knights Landing. After an introduction, this will include vectorization of loops that compress or expand arrays; histogram loops; and loops with array of structures accesses. Small sample codes will be available for download.
Vectorization: The “Other” Parallelism You Need
For more such intel Modern Code and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Modern Code
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices
Intel IOT Developer - Select your device and find guides, documentation, downloads, support, and more.