Have you heard about the Data Science Bowl? It’s a 90 day competition on Kaggle to make great things happen. Data Science Bowl 2017 is about improving lung cancer detection and working towards the Cancer Moonshot. The end of the contest is nearing, but with 20 days to go, there is still time!
A member of the Intel® Nervana™ algorithms team put together a Neon starter kit for Data Science Bowl 2017 to get you up and running. It’s not a perfect solution, there is definitely still work to be done, but it is a great place to start. For more information on the Neon framework, checkout the GitHub repository.
Additionally, there is a discussion thread available for any questions you may have about this code base.
Let’s see what you can do with neon to make the Cancer Moonshot a reality!
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices