Taiwan Maker Education ISV- CAVEDU Education, have a workshop in Maker Faire Singapore !
this workshop talk about Using App Inventor to control Arduino 101
- Control Ardunio 101's LED blinking
- Using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Voice control - Google Voice API
if you not familiar with Arduino 101, Arduino 101 (USA ONLY) & Genuino 101 (OUTSIDE USA) combine the ease-of-use of the classic boards with the latest technologies. The board recognises gestures, and features a six-axis accelerometer and gyroscope. Control your projects with your phone over Bluetooth connectivity!
and then App Inventor http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/
MIT App Inventor, which lets you develop applications for Android devices using a web browser and either a connected phone or emulator. You can also use the Site to store your work and keep track of your projects. App Inventor was originally developed by Google.
App Inventor history:
- 2010 Google Lab
- 2012 MIT Mobile Learning
- 2013 App Inventor 2
CAVEDU create Chinese content/tutorial for app inventor, http://www.appinventor.tw/
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer