Wouldn’t it be nice if the lockscreen on your smartphone could become a source of income for you? Well, that’s exactly what a new app called Unlockar is looking to do. The app uses a concept called uScreen, which is an intelligent lock screen that displays content based on your preferences. This includes news, scores from sports events, trendts, wallpapers, health and beauty tips and many others.
The app is currently available on Google Play as a free download. Users can download the app and create an account, after which they are given a bunch of options to choose from. You can subscribe to the channels that you like and the app will put up content on your lock screen based on these choices. In addition, there is an On Demand Ads channel, which allows the user to earn money every time they interact with an ad on their lock screen.
After downloading the app, your lock screen will show content, along with a circular button with the Unlockar logo on it. You can slide this button to the top, right or left to choose the share, unlock or interact options respectively. Sharing takes you directly to the sharing menu on your phone, from where you can choose where and with whom you want to share the content. Interact on the other hand directs you to the website from where the content is being shared from.
Other Popular Deals
- Top 10 Android launchers (December 2016)The 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer