You've probably already heard about Uber's logo change. Travis Kalanick, CEO, Uber, explained the new logo in a blog post, stating, "There are many reasons for the change, but the most important is that Uber is getting ready to go global – I mean an Uber in every major city in the world. We need an identity that the world can understand and one that would get us out of the trademark infringement trouble that our BIG RED U was bound to get us into." If your Uber app has been updated, you may be looking around your phone for that magnet-shaped 'U' logo, but Uber's new logo is the bit and you can read all about it, here in Uber's blog post.
While Uber may have its reasons for changing the logo, it has left many questions in people's minds. For one, what exactly is Uber planning to do in future, that its U logo doesn't work? Well, here are some interesting reactions from Twitter.
Useful to useless
They copied SBI!
The bit, the spoon or the sperm?
We don't get it, why the change?
Curioser and curioser
I’m just going to go ahead and say what everyone else won’t: Uber’s logo is bad. — Tony M (@tonym) January 25, 2016
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer