Twitter has rolled out a new update to make tweets appear more streamlined on iOS and Android smartphones. The new update allows users to embed tweets within new tweets.
To "embed" a tweet within your tweet, you will have to post the link of a tweet that you are referencing in your tweet itself. The functionality creates a new graphical presentation of the message you're referencing instead of an untidy URL. To view the tweet, you'll have to tap on it within the normal Twitter timeline, the "embeds" will show up as normal URLs.
For now, the functionality has been rolled out for Android and iOS only and is not available for desktop users yet. Twitter hasn't commented on what it's up to with the new embedding feature or when will it be launched on more platforms.
Let us know if you get the ability to view embedded tweets via your iOS or Android app.
Facebook and Twitter have recently launched tracking hubs and features dedicated to FIFA World Cup. New users who sign up on Twitter will be able to choose their team's flag as their profile image as well as access major timeline by looking for #worldcup. Twitter will also post the latest links to all of the teams' accounts and scoreboards for each game as well as custom timelines for each individual match for die-hard fans.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer