Twitter co-founder Biz Stone has launched a new app called 'Super' that lets you share your views and pictures with friends as well as on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. The app is available for both Android and Apple platforms.
Super is a colorful app that lets you post pictures using prompts that the app provides, such as The Worst, The Best, and even simply Check Out. Users can post pictures from their gallery, click a new picture or even use one of the pictures that Super offers. Then add your own text to finish the thought, pick a photo and sign it.
Stone says that he’s “not going to proclaim that it’s the most innovative thing ever or that it’s going to save the world. It’s not, it’s just fun.” He adds, “You can’t come out of the gates and say ‘we’re going to change the world’. You just have to make something and see if people like it.”
There's also an interesting 'ANONYMISH' feature. Super team explains the feature: "... you can choose between posting publicly or privately. Maybe something you wouldn’t normally say? Maybe a compliment as a secret admirer? Here’s the catch: Super isn’t designed as an anonymous sharing platform. It’s not engineered to hide your identity! So we use “ish” as a way to convey that, well, people may be able to figure out who said what. Only follow one person and an anonymish Super post winds up in your Friends feed? Guess what? Gotcha. Anonymish is intended to be fun, like the rest of the app. It’s for light-heartedness, not for trolls."
Stone has launched the Jelly’s Q&A app earlier this year for androidWhere to buy 88 99 199 and iPhone users, but the app dint really take off. The app is a question-and-answer-based search engine where users can ask questions, post pictures and share messages with friends. However he states that his team is planning to keep the app live. “We’re going to keep it there, because the people who use it, love it. I don’t see why we’d get rid of it. It’s a cool little app. When it works, it really works.”
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices