Truecaller has announced that TrueSDK is now available for iOS and web-based platforms. TrueSDK was earlier available on Android. The SDK allowed developers and startups to use the company’s phone number identity service for authenticating, autofiling profile and onboarding users.
Read the complete press release below
Contributing to more than one-third of the daily user on-boarding and verifications on third party mobile apps, TrueSDK is now available for iOS and web-based platforms in addition to android platform. The update will allow developers and startups across verticals and across mobile and web platforms to leverage TrueSDK’s phone number identity based frictionless service for authenticating, autofiling profile and onboarding users. True SDK offers end users a seamless and one tap process for authentication and verification by using their phone number based truecaller identity.
“Truecaller is growing at an unprecedented pace and TrueSDK was born out of the sheer commitment to give back to the developer community and to help simplify user onboarding. While so far, the service was only available for Android platform, TrueSDK will now become platform agnostic with its additional support for iOS and web platforms, making it easier for developers to create unified experiences across platforms for their end users. This opens up opportunities for developers to create multiple use-cases, keeping mobile number identity at the heart of the solution,” said Priyam Bose, Director and Head Worldwide Developer Relations at Truecaller.
Since its launch last year, TrueSDK has partnered with leading digital brands, app developers and startups in India such as Quikr, Mobikwik, redBus, CarDekho, OYO, Ixigo, Sharechat and Freshmenu among others.
Highlighting the key milestones on TrueSDK, Priyam Bose added “TrueSDK is contributing over 1/3rd of daily user on-boarding and verifications for our app partners. Number of apps leveraging TrueSDK (across use cases) has grown by over 8X and daily signups/verifications via TrueSDK have gone up by 15X.”
Further engaging and extending the commitment to the developer and startup community, Truecaller has also recently initiated an all-India Build for Mobile tour to foster innovation, collaboration on the Truecaller platform. The tour has been successfully concluded in Bangalore and Gurgaon, collectively witnessing overwhelming participation from over 300 developers and product leads. Next stop of this India tour will be in Mumbai.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices