Truecaller has announced that it is integrating CallKit Extension into iOS 10. This new integration will allow TrueCaller to identify incoming calls and display whether a call has been reported as spam, or is from a reputable business. Further, the update also adds a new “My Block List” feature, which lets the user control who can contact them.
Read the complete press release below
Truecaller today announced the seamless integration with CallKit Extension for iOS 10 and also promises to dramatically improve the identification of Spam Calls on your iPhone. Users in India are receiving more than 300 million unwanted calls per month, there has never been a greater need for Truecaller’s services.
For any incoming call, the new integration allows Truecaller to automatically identify and display whether a call has been reported as spam or is from a reputable business. This greatly reduces the need to manually search for numbers of unknown calls after a call is left unanswered.
In addition to the improved spam detection, added a new “My Block List” feature which, for the first time on iPhone, which lets you control exactly who can and cannot contact you. Pairing these great new CallKit features with Truecaller’s Caller ID and after-call notifications, which they have improved from their earlier releases, makes this the best Truecaller yet for iPhone.
To enable the new integration ensure you have updated to iOS 10 before updating to the latest version of Truecaller on your iPhone. Then go to Settings->Phone->Call Blocking and Identification to turn on the feature.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer