Intel® Developer Zone experts, innovators, and Black Belts contribute hundreds of helpful articles and blog posts every month. From code samples to how-to guides, we’ve gathered the most popular software developer stories so you don’t miss a thing.
1. Intel® RealSense™ 3D scanning: How to Scan then Prep for Blender and Unity
Check out these four steps using the most recent SDK for the Intel® RealSense™ F200 camera with 3D scanning. This is an amazing feature and will allow developers and digital artists to scan real-world objects to use in their projects using Unity.
2. Making an Intel® Edison Connected Skateboard
Watch this video to learn how to connect your skateboard with your Intel® Edison board and track your skating tricks on a plotted graph.
3. Video Interviews - Intel® Software Innovators at GDC 2015
Watch as our Intel® Software Innovators demonstrate their latest projects using Intel® RealSense™ technology at the 2015 Game Developer Conference (GDC).
4. 5 Myths Busted about Hackathons and the Maker Community
If you have never been to a hackathon before, it's safe to say you may assume one or more of these myths were true about the maker community. Read as Grace proves each of these tales to be far from the truth.
5. Introducing Intel® Atom™ x3 (Code-Named “SoFIA”) SoC Processor Series
Discover the Intel® Atom™ x3 platform and the features that interest mobile app developers.
6. Intel® Architecture Support Guide for Android* Middleware Providers
With more than 200 other devices based on Intel® architecture, it's becoming more than important for middleware software providers to support x86 devices. Learn more on how to support your middleware provider.
7. Cube Rotation Using the Unity* Toolkit with Intel® RealSense™ Technology
Interested in learning how to make a virtual cube rotate based on hand movement? This tutorial will get you up and running a simple Intel® RealSense™ application using the Unity Toolkit.
8. Handling Offline Capability and Data Sync in an Android* App
This delicious article explains the pieces, sync adapter, and authenticator, as well as how to use Google Cloud Messaging notifications to trigger the data sync with a backend server.
9. Sharing Surfaces between OpenCL™ and DirectX* 11 on Intel® Processor Graphics
This tutorial will show you how to create shared surfaces between OpenCL and DirectX 11.
10. WiFi Access on Intel® Galileo with Yocto* Linux
Need to set up WiFi on your Intel® Galileo board? This guide will walk you through the set-up steps using Yacto* Linux.
For more such intel IoT resources and tools from Intel, please visit the Intel® Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices