TomTom has launched a new version of its app called TomTom Sports. The company says that the new app was co-created with athletes and fitness app users. The new app can track up to 12 different activities ranging from cycling to swimming. It can also show changes in body composition as hass well as resting heart rates.
Read the complete press release below
TomTom (TOM2) today has announced the launch of the new TomTom Sports app, bringing not just activity data, but insights and motivation, to millions of users.
The new TomTom Sports app, co-created with athletes and fitness app users, gets people going by introducing motivational messages, activity trends and comparisons, performance stats down to the second, rich social sharing functions, presented in an attractive and friendly design.
Hitesh Ahuja, Country Manager, TomTom India, said, "The TomTom Sports App provides a much richer user experience. The new TomTom Sports app turns the data into insights, taking the extra step to motivate people to get going and make every effort count. This launch marks the beginning of an exhilarating year for us in the world of sports."
The TomTom Sports app provides a single place to track up to 12 different activity types ranging from running, cycling and swimming to skiing, trail running and hiking. The app can show your latest efforts and achievements –such as changes in body composition and resting heart rate1- at a glance. It also enables more advanced athletes to examine performance analytics on a by-the-second level. With smart comparisons users can now benchmark their latest performance against their personal bests.
The new TomTom Sports app enables seamless data sharing with a range of third party platforms like Strava, Nike+, Endomondo, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper and many more.
The new TomTom Sports app is available for download from the Apple Store and Google Playstore. The app works with iOS4 and Android smartphones and supports the TomTom Runner, TomTom Touch Fitness tracker, TomTom Adventurer GPS outdoor watch, TomTom Spark GPS fitness watch and TomTom Multi-Sport wearable ranges.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices