Celebrities always live in a world of their own, don’t they? Well, on Facebook they don’t, neither on Twitter, but that’s not the case with Tinder. According to a new report by Techcrunch, the matchmaking startup has a version called Tinder Select, meant for elite users on its app. This includes CEOs, super-models and other “hyper-attractive/upwardly affluent types”, reports Techcrunch. The version has apparently been live for at least six months.
The publication quoted a source who was using the app, who said it is meant for “celebrities and people who do really well on Tinder”. The report also said that the company is inviting people to this new platform, and that some of these invitees have the option to “nominate” other people for the app. However, nominated members can’t nominate others, at least right now.
Photos posted by Techcrunch show a different design for the app, with an ‘S” on the top. The regular Tinder app has the usual flame logo at this position. There’s also a blue accent on the app. Users can reportedly access the Tinder Select option from the top bar of the regular app. Of course, users can switch back to the regular Tinder app as well.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer