Technovanza and Microsoft present the Hack4India Challenge, powered by Exotel. Inspired by the Prime Minister’s initiatives and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella’s program to bring low-cost broadband technology to some five lakh villages across the country, Technovanza wishes to affect positive change and develop a new generation of programmers that will provide innovative solutions to the challenges faced by many in India.
Join us in the 36-hour hackathon as we attempt to aid the Prime Minister with his Digital India Initiative.
All participants will be provided with free WiFi but it is advised that you carry your own dongles.
Theme: Digital India
Digital Villages and Rural Empowerment
Team: A maximum of 3 members per team.
Nokia Lumia Devices
GoPro sports action cameras and much more
26th December, 2015 (Ideation Day + Hackathon Begins)
27th December, 2015 (Hackathon Day)
28th December, 2015 (Declaration of winners)
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), H. R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga, Mumbai - 400019
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer