Super Mario Run, the endless running game featuring the famed Italian plumber is coming to Android. While Super Mario Run for Android was always on the cards, Nintendo has now put out pre-registration for the game on Android, making it clear that the launch is imminent. Super Mario Run was announced alongside the launch of iPhone 7 as an iOS-first release. The game was made available for iPhone and iPad a few days back, and it received disappointing reviews, taking Nintendo's stock down with it. Nintendo, however, has assured updates and even has plans to release at least 2-3 mobile games a year.
Super Mario Run's biggest disappointment comes in the form of Mario, who runs automatically here. The gamer only controls Mario's jumps with the gameplay involving collection of as many coins as possible. Of course, you get to fight Bowser and rescue Princess Peach at the end.
The Android app follows the same model as that of its iOS counterpart. The app will be available for free with limited access and full game available only via in-app purchases. Super Mario Run's Play Store page is up and shows the game as available for pre-registration. Nintendo will notify users when the game becomes available for download. Also worth noting is that Super Mario Run will need constant internet connection for the gameplay.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer