If you been have using Skype on an Android smartphone, then you must have noticed that there is no option to get a picture-in-picture mode like you get on the desktop or even an Android tablet. Thanks to a recent update, you can now make a Skype video call with that feature and what's more, you can now leave the app and still have a view of the other person in a small window.
This helps you to check your mails, reply to texts, etc. without compromising on your video call. The small window can be moved anywhere on your display so that you can multitask while your call is in progress. The update also includes faster loading of chats when opened from a notification, text formatting, and native support for Hindi. There is also an update for iOS user where users can share photos without any glitches. Skype was also recently in the news as it announced the end of calling facility from its app to mobile phones and landlines within India.
Have you got the new update yet? How has your experience been with it? Tell us in the comments section below.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer