ShopInSync has launched its app on iOS. ShopInSync claims to be the first messaging service that is designed for shopping online with friends and family. It also offers a comprehensive shopping experience across Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, and Shopclues.The iOS version of the app features updates such as a redesigned homepage and category pages, support for multiple devices, better performance, and the ability to shop and discuss with friends and family across iOS and Android platforms.
Read the complete press release below
ShopInSync, India’s first comprehensive and connected online shopping platform, launches its Ios App for customers. ShopInSync offers the first messaging service uniquely designed for shopping online with friends and family and also offers the convenience of a comprehensive shopping experience across Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal & Shopclues. ShopInSync was launched in November 2015 and recently partnered with LAVA Mobiles to offer the app across its 4G smartphone line up.
The latest iOS version features updates such as a redesigned homepage and category pages, support for multiple devices, better performance and the ability to shop and discuss with friends and family, across iOS and Android platforms.
Raj Ramaswamy, CEO and Co-founder ShopInSync said, “We are very excited to bring the ShopInSync experience to iOS users. The iOS version builds on a lot of learnings from the Android version and features a redesigned homepage, improved sharing within and outside the app, performance and stability improvements in an intuitive and beautiful user interface. The Android version that we released in late November, saw great response from users with a 4.4 star rating on Playstore. We are seeing users share products, discuss and shop with their friends and this experience has a profound impact on their purchase intent. With the release of the iOS version, users can now discuss within and across platforms. So if you have friends or family members on iOS or Android, you can now shop and message with them seamlessly across leading e-commerce sites in India.”
ShopInSync offers a comprehensive selection, easy price comparison, and the ability to chat, share products and collaborate with friends/ family in a seamless way, via an integrated messaging service designed specifically for shopping with friends and family.
India is home to more than 5 million iOS users and the mobile internet consumption is on an upsurge, a recent reportby IAMAI and KPMG projected that India will reach 236 million mobile internet users by 2016, and 314 million by 2017.
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer