Samsung is launching a new app called SoundAssistant on the Google Play Store, which is exclusive to Galaxy smartphones running Android Nougat. The app is designed to help Galaxy users tailor the sound experience on their smartphones to their liking. The app allows users to fine tune the volume with 150 steps of adjustment and a floating equaliser for faster access to audio settings. The app also has an option for personalised sound settings where users can set a different sound setting based on the environment. The app also has an option for turning on the Mono sound output and users can further set up the right or left balance while listening through headphones.
An interesting feature is an option called Dual app sound, which allows Galaxy phones to play music from two different apps simultaneously. Users can also regulate the volume of each app like music and games differently. The SoundAssistant app lets users control media volume instead of ringtone by pressing the volume keys. On Samsung's Galaxy S8 series, there is an option to differentiate output path for each app.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer