Intel® INDE provides a comprehensive toolset for developing Media applications targeting both CPU and GPUs, enriching the development experience of a game or media developer. Yet, if you got used to work with the legacy Intel® Media SDK or if you just want to get started using those tools quickly, you can follow these steps and install only the Media SDK components of Intel® INDE.
Go to the Intel® INDE Web page, select the edition you want to download and hit Download link:
At the Intel INDE downloads page select Online Installer (9 MB):
At the screen, where you need to select, which IDE to integrate Getting Started tools for Android* development, click Skip IDE Integration and uncheck the Install Intel® HAXM check box:
At the component selection screen, select only Media SDK for Windows, Media RAW Accelerator for Windows, Audio for Windows and Media for Mobile in the build category (you are welcome to select any additional components that you need as well), and click Next. Installer will install all the Media SDK components.
Complete the installation and restart your computer. Now you are ready to start building media applications with Intel® Media SDK components!
If later you decide that you need to install additional components of the Intel® INDE suite, rerun the installer, select Modify option to change installed features:
and then you can select additional components that you need:
Complete the installation and restart your computer. Now you are ready to start using additional components of the Intel® INDE suite!
For more such intel resources and tools from Intel on Game, please visit the Intel® Game Developer Zone
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer