Paytm has partnered with Genesis Luxury to allow customers to use the service to pay for luxury and premium labels in India. The partnership enables Paytm use in all Genesis stores of brands like Armani Exchange, Canali, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Satya Paul and more. In order to make the payment, customers can scan the Paytm QR code using their Paytm app at the stores.
Read the complete press release below
Paytm has announced a partnership with Generis Luxury, the company that markets and distributes the world’s best international luxury and premium labels in India. The partnership will enable customers to pay using Paytm at all Genesis stores of fashion brands such as Michael Kors, Armani Exchange, Club SP, Armani Jeans, Bottega Veneta, Canali, Coach, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, G-Star RAW, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Paul Smith, Satya Paul, Tumi and Villeroy & Boch among others.To make the payment, customers can scan the Paytm QR Code using their Paytm app at the stores and pay instantly.
Jessjeet Bhandari, Sr. Vice President – Paytm said, “We constantly strive to provide our users the best payment experience. Our partnership with Genesis Luxury will combine the best in shopping and payment to offer shoppers the most premium retail experience in the country.”
Commenting on the partnership Sanjay Kpoor, Managing Director, Genesis Group said, “The essence of Genesis Luxury is in our philosophy that luxury brands are an experience above everything else. Our great mix of designer labels from across the globe combined with a superlative payment experience using Paytm would help us to treat our customers with the most state-of-the art retail experience ever.”
Paytm has associated with brands across a wide range of categories including apparel and accessories, mobiles and electronics, consumer durables and home furnishings among others. Leading brands including The Body Shop, Arvind, Lifestyle, Maxx, Aurelia, Colour Bar, Nike, Lotto, Sports Station, United Colors of Benetton, 24*7, Mothercare, Sunglass Hut, Pure Home, Archies and Reebok and other stores accept Paytm today.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer