Paytm has announced that it will offer same day delivery on products in 20 cities in India via its Online to Offline (O2O) program. The company says that it has begun deliveries with local providers and will add more categories. For now, same day delivery is available on large appliances and mobiles, and is already active on the platform. Paytm notes that sellers themselves provide delivery and installation, while it enables them to do so by training them on how to manage online customer expectations and experience. Paytm notes that consumers will have to pay a nominal amount to avail the same day delivery and installations services.
Sudhanshu Gupta, Vice President - Paytm stated, “Paytm is the pioneer of O2O and with same day delivery and installation managed by sellers being added to the arsenal we are able to cover a critical category of large appliances which cannot be shipped by traditional warehousing models.”
A few months back, Paytm and PVR cinemas announced a partnership that would allow user to purchase movie tickets via Paytm’s e-commerce platform. Besides PVR tickets, the partnership also included the sale and marketing of F&B products on Paytm’s web portal, app, and other affiliate channel.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer