PayTM has announced a festive season sale - its first-ever season sale since the start of its online marketplace. The sale will include discounts and cashbacks on a wide range of products in various categories like footwear, sports, apparel, gifts, electronics, etc., with special deals on gadgets. For the sale, PayTM has discussed pricing and terms with its sellers, and has said that discounts will be as high as 80%. The PayTM marketplace will also be available to non-PayTM wallet users, along with the introduction of a "bargain" feature, using which users will be able to chat with merchants to negotiate the price.
Read the full press release below:
Paytm, India’s largest mobile commerce platform is to kick-start its first-ever festive season sale with the most unmatched prices across all its products with special offerings on Gadgets and Gizmos. From discounts to cash backs, Paytm customers can expect the best deals as the company celebrates its first such sale since the launch of its mobile marketplace. A wide assortment of products from various categories such as Electronics, Apparel, Footwear, Home and Kitchen, Gifts and Sweets, Sports, among others will be available on sale. Mobiles, Laptops, Cameras and Home Entertainment will see a higher traction in the sale.
Speaking on the sale, Saurabh Vashishtha, Vice President, Business, Paytm said, “It’s our first festival sale as a mobile commerce platform and we want to give our loyal consumer base all the more reason to rejoice this year. We have negotiated terms and pricing with our large seller base so that customers get the best prices on the 2 million unique listed products on Paytm. Discounts will go up to as high as 80% and we have made sure that we match the most competitive prices across all e-commerce platforms.”
Making the promotion more exciting and bigger is the fact that Paytm’s marketplace will be available for non-Paytm wallet holders for the first time! Paytm expects the traction on its marketplace to go up by three to four times during its inaugural festive sale. To fuel further purchases, it has also introduced the “bargain” feature on its app wherein a customer can chat directly with a merchant to negotiate a better price.
The cashback offered during the festive sale period will be credited into the buyers’ Paytm wallet. Consumers can use this amount against any future purchase or service such as mobile or DTH recharges or bill payments. It can also be transferred to another Paytm wallet user’s account.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer