Opera, the web browser and compression service, has announced the global launch of the Opera Apps Club for Android users. Opera Apps Club is a subscription service for premium Android apps. The Apps Club features a curated list of paid premium apps. To access these premium apps, users have to pay a subscription fee, post which they will get access to all these premium apps for free. This is a good move by Opera as with the Apps Club, Android users will not have to pay individually for each and every premium app. These apps are completely unblocked and come sans any ads or in-app purchases.
With the Opera Apps Club service, the company is also targetting users who don’t have a debit/credit card. So far, the company has signed up with some OEMs like Vivo and Samsung, along with 34 telecom operators for the service. This will allow users to directly debit the transaction value of the subscription from their mobile bills, removing the hassle of using an online payment method. The cost of subscription will keep getting added to a user’s monthly bill. The Opera Apps Club currently houses over 400 premium apps and Opera has established close partnerships with over 150 top global and regional publishers and developers who are responsible for some of the best apps in the world.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer