Google has released a new standalone app which can replace your current keyboard and will let you write on the screen instead of typing on it. The new input method works in Android smartphones as well as in Android tablets.
The newly launched Google input method supports more than 82 languages in 20 distinct scripts. The good thing is that it recognizes various writing styles as well as cursive writing. Users can use the input method with styles or they can either use fingers. Another fun feature is the addition of Emojis which users can draw directly.
The handwriting to text feature has been available from early 2012 when it was limited to Google search and worked with an Internet connection. But Google has finally been able to integrate various languages and the new Google Handwriting app can work with or without an Internet connection. The new Google Input Method is now available for download and works only with devices running on Android 4.0.3 or above.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer