If you are a Netflix user in India, you must have noticed the sudden surge of Star Trek content on the streaming platform. Now we know the reason behind the same. Netflix has bagged the rights to stream the new, upcoming Star Trek series exclusively on its streaming platform world over. Yes, all you Trekkies can tune into Netflix as CBS’ latest intergalactic saga unfolds in January 2017.
The new Star Trek season is a revival of the series after almost 12 years, the last one being Star Trek: Enterprise, which concluded back in 2005. From what we hear, the series will not be connected to the upcoming film, Star Trek: Beyond, in any way. Created by Bryan Fuller and Alex Kurtzman, the new episodic series will begin shooting later this year, and will be available on Netflix, 24 hours after its CBS premiere in January.
So, if you are a true Trekkie at heart, you can start binge watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: First Contact, and even Star Trek: The Animated Series, on Netflix right now.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer