A new mobile app called ‘Vahan Samanvaya’ was launched by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Haribhai Parathibhai Chaudhary. The app has complete data on stolen vehicle from around the country and is aimed at helping the police and the public trace stolen vehicles from a database. The app was launched at an event to celebrate the 31st inception day of the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB). A web portal called Fake Indian Currency Note (FICN) compilation system was also launched at the event. The website aims to help the NCRB get data from all states and other agencies so that it has a better understanding about the circulation of fake currency notes.
The NCRB is tasked with empowering the police in the country with information and technology and is responsible for collecting and analyzing crime data in India. The Home Ministry has also entrusted the NCRB to implement the ‘Crime & Criminal Tracking Network System’ (CCTNS) by March 31, 2017. This system aims to connect all police stations in the country via the internet.
Other Popular Deals
- Best Alternative Apps for your Android PhoneThe 10 best job hunting apps on Android
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer