Microsoft has announced a new To-Do app named Microsoft To-Do for Android, iOS, web and Windows. The app now available in preview comes from the team behind Wunderlist app. Microsoft bought 6Wunderkinder, the developers of Wunderlist app in 2015 and it was rumoured that the company will rename it to Microsoft To-Do.
Microsoft To-Do works similar to Wunderlist and even has an option to import existing to-do list from Wunderlist. The app allows user to create simple to-do lists, set reminders and then track their projects. The big feature addition is the new 'My Day' feature that allows users to focus on task in hand by offering fresh list every day. Microsoft is also providing intelligent suggestions that shows to-do from the day before or upcoming ones.
Microsoft To-Do is built on company's Office 365 platform and is directly integrated with Outlook Tasks. "Microsoft To-Do will automatically sync your Tasks with To-Do, and allow you to access and manage them across devices," the company said in a released statement. Microsoft says data within To-Do app is encrypted in transit and at rest. Microsoft To-Do might seem like a barebones app for Wunderlist powerusers.
The software giant plans to bring more elements like list sharing from Wunderlist and dedicated apps for Mac, iPad and Android tablets in the coming months. Microsoft says it plans to retire Wunderlist once it brings all major features from the later to its new To-Do app.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (December 2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer