Micromax has partnered with Eros Now to offer digital content to its users. As per the deal, Micromax phones will now come with the Eros Now app pre-installed and will give users access to Bollywood films, music, originals, and regional content via the service. User’s can choose a subscription package of either Rs. 49 per month or Rs. 99 per month for a duration of their choice, which can range from one month, to a year.
Vikas Jain, Co-Founder, Micromax Informatics Limited said, “We are extremely excited about this partnership, as it promises to make the digital content from cinema, movies and videos available to our urban and rural customers. Beyond urban cities in India, Micromax has found mobile internet to be one of the most favored connectivity options in rural cities. This tie up helps us to enhance the experience for our customers beyond hardware specifications. The rich content library of Eros Now promises to become a part of the daily digital consumption of our customers.”
Having a subscription to Eros Now will offer users a range of features such as viewing content offline, full-length movies, thematic curated playlists, watch-lists, regional language filters, video progression and subtitles. Users will also get to listen to individual music tracks, and have access to music video playlists via the app.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer