Online consultation platform, Lybrate, has added a chatbots to Facebook Messenger, which will allow users to get health tips and advice from the service. The service can be accessed by visiting the company’s Facebook page and sending them a message. Besides asking for an online consultation, users can also choose to get a health tips or take part in a health related quiz. When asking a query, users are advised to give specifics details about themselves such as age, weight, and gender in order to get more accurate replies.
Saurabh Arora, Founder and CEO of Lybrate stated, “It is exciting to be India’s first healthcare company to be on Messenger Platform and be able to provide smooth doctor access to people and enable them to consume health information that is shared by doctors who have amassed a wealth of medical knowledge over so many years. It is one more step towards letting people in the country be more serious about their health.”
At this years annual Build conference, Microsoft announced an entire bot framework for building and connecting intelligent AI powered bots. These bots will interact with users through services such as Skype, Slack, and SMS.These conversational bots are aimed at helping users interact with a service or a business through text based chats.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer