Line messenger has introduced a new mobile money transfer and purchasing service called Line Pay. The service is available as a new feature in 4.8 version update.
“By capitalizing on the global user base and LINE’s platform, which is used in variety scenes throughout users’ daily lives, the release of LINE Pay will provide a mean through which users can make secure and convenient payments anytime, anywhere, straight through their smartphone,” says the company in a release.
“Regardless of the types of mobile carrier or OS, the users can make payments for affiliated services or at affiliated shops in an easy and convenient way. At the first stage of its release, LINE Pay will only support payments on LINE Store. To start using the service, users can register their credit cards and purchase variety of paid contents such as LINE stickers for both LINE and LINE family apps through LINE Store.”
As an introductory offer, all charges on the LINE Store made through LINE Pay payment will receive up to 25% bonus to their balance for a limited time. In the future, more offline shops and additional features, such as the money transfer between LINE users, will be included.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers worth trying out (2016)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- 10 essential Indian apps for Android devicesPerfect Viewer