Jugnoo, the popular auto-rickshaw aggregator, has announced its new ride pooling feature called ‘Jugnoo Pool’, which gives customers an option to share their ride with other customers who are headed to a destination in the same direction. This will make the rides even more economical for the users and also help reduce traffic. The pooling feature will be available across all locations where Jugnoo already operates
The company announced this on World Environment Day, through their social media platforms, in an effort to change with newness for the betterment of the planet. Sameer Singla, CEO, Jugnoo said in a press statement, “We believe it (pooling) is the most efficient way to use existing resources through integration of technology. Auto-rickshaws are already the most popular mode of daily conveyance for covering local distances in India. With Jugnoo, we give our riders the advantage of using this mode in a more convenient and economical manner"
Jugnoo also said that, customers who opt for pooling their rides, will be offered a 20% discount on the fare and the Auto driver can earn 1.5 times more on a pooled booking. This will surely lead both riders and drivers wanting to pool their rides rather than riding individually.
— Jugnoo (@jugnoose) June 5, 2016
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices