Jugnoo has launched its app on Windows Phone, which will allow users of the operating system to book an auto rickshaw affiliated with the company. It has also stated that it plans to work aggressively towards targeting the Windows market and sharing at least two updates with users every week. In addition, Jugnoo says that the aim is to reach out to a wider audience of users and offer them the convenience of booking an auto rickshaw instantly. The app will also let users track their booking and location status, view the entire Jugnoo fleet, and use cash or their personal Jugnoo digital wallet.
Read the complete press release below
Jugnoo, India’s leading auto rickshaw aggregator, which is operational in 22 cities across the country has recently launched Jugnoo App on Windows Phone store. With this App, Windows phone users will be able to book their Jugnoo ride with a single click. Their aim is to address the travelling woes of the commuters by making auto rickshaw available with shortest lead time at minimal cost.
Jugnoo App also helps the users to track their booking and location status, view the entire Jugnoo fleet and use both cash and their personal Jugnoo digital wallet. Jugnoo is planning to work aggressively towards targeting the Windows market and sharing at least two updates with the users every week. The objective of launching the app is to reach out to a wider audience of smartphone users offering them convenience of booking auto rickshaw instantly.
Commenting on the launch of the app, Samar Singla, Founder and CEO of Jugnoo says “The launch is in line with our objective of reaching out to the masses and enabling them to have a reliable and seamless auto-rickshaw hailing experience at most affordable prices. We want to be available on every platform and be the undisputed leader in this space.”
The Jugnoo app is also available on multiple operating systems including Android and iOS. The app has been downloaded by around 2 million users till now.
Other Popular Deals
- The 10 best job hunting apps on AndroidTop 10 Android launchers (June 2017)
- The 10 scariest horror games on AndroidAndroid app stores: 5 best alternatives to Google Play Store
- Best Android apps for rooted devices18 apps for a memorable Valentine's Day
- Top 15 Android games that you should playThe 20 best looking games for mobile phones
- 8 Android apps to tickle your funny bone17 must have apps for any Android device (plus alternatives)
- 5 apps to get the Android Lollipop look on your smartphoneTake control of your Android device with these apps
- 7 weird and strange apps for your Smartphone10 neat Google apps you may not know of
- Perfect Viewer10 essential Indian apps for Android devices